- Fill dairy goat feeder in field.
2 1/2 scoops 16% Southern States Goat feed
- Move dairy goats from overnight stalls to field.
- Feed young goat buck in stall.
1/2 scoop 16% Southern States Goat feed
- Feed breeding buck and nannies being bred in pen.
2 scoops 16% Southern States Goat feed
- Feed cows in pen.
7 scoops Southern States Powerstroke feed
- Feed pigs in pen.
6 scoops Southern States Swine feed
- Clean out water tanks/buckets and fill.
- Fill hay racks for all goats.
- Move breeding dogs to field.
- Water non-breeding dogs.
- Clean out henhouse feed bowls.
- Feed hens.
- Clean out hen waterer(s).
- Fill hen waterers.
- Return all feed buckets & scoops to shop building.
- Collect eggs.
- Return to house.